Spring term is over, and I emerged from my cave. The last three days were a blur, but here are tidbits. . .
- Commencement: my diploma is fake.
- Dinner with my family: togetherness is a nice change of pace.
- A bike ride through the rose garden: Fawn and Michael are two wonderful humans.
- The Bloch family graduation party: Sophie’s ability to bring people together is a constant source of wonder.
- Driving to California: listening to ancient mix tapes, but looking-forward to the future.
Until September, I’m working and playing in California. Cheers to the start of something wonderful.